|Russ Bell & Associates Inc.|
Russ is a professional accountant with extensive knowledge of Utility Rate Regulation, Financial Management, Business Planning, and Information Technology Management. He has worked as a Controller within a large Alberta organization. His education and extensive background in the practical implementation of financial management including Business Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting will benefit any organization desiring to improve its planning process. He brings over 20 years experience in management.
Specific experience includes:
Business and Strategic Planning
Development and implementation of custom business and strategic plans for your company.
· Over 10 Years experience in Business Planning in a Major Albertan Corporation.
· Successful development and implementation of business planning processes.
· Large and small business expertise.
· Development of tactical plans to achieve business objectives.
Review and design of management controls and processes
· Establishment of financial reporting and management controls.
· Development of financial policies.
Utility Rate Regulation
Development of rate application strategies and intervention to utility rate applications
· 15 years in regulated utility industry.
· Preparation of rate applications.
· Preparation of witness testimony.
· Development and defense of evidence.
· Witness training.
Information Technology Management
Ongoing Management of IT outsourcing arrangements and creation of outsourcing arrangements
· Information technology startup expertise.
· Negotiation of outsource agreements for information technology.
· Negotiation of information technology vendor agreements.
· Development of master service agreements.
· Creation of service level agreements.
· Management of information technology agreements.
· Development of product pricing for an information technology service company